Innovation Mastermind Peer Groups
As technology continues to rapidly evolve, you may be concerned about your company’s ability to adapt and perform. You know something needs to change, but you can’t put your finger on what.
Innovation Mastermind is a unique program created to help leaders define and implement solid, meaningful ideas with real-world impact. The structured process captures diverse input from other innovative peers to help you take a business opportunity from concept through implementation.
The Innovation Mastermind Process
- Learning: Each monthly session the group learns about a new innovation technique and how to apply it.
- Peer Sessions: Your opportunity or need is presented, examined, discussed and debated by the peer group, applying diverse knowledge and experiences to your challenge.
- Action Design: Walk away from each session with a set of actions designed for your specific opportunity or need.
- 1-on-1 Coaching: Your own innovation coach will help you discover your real opportunity and how to position it for the group, and will hold you accountable for following through on the designed actions.
- A Culture of Innovation: You’ll learn how you can help shape the culture of your company to drive innovation—to cultivate and nurture new ideas across your organization.
Benefits of the process
- Learn one new innovation technique and apply it in real time.
- Personal one-on-one feedback from your peers helps you identify needs and drive accountability.
- Input from your peers on critical opportunities and needs
- Diverse experience applied to your need
- Personal one-on-one sessions with an innovation coach
- New innovation techniques you can apply to your business
Ready to join the mastermind?
Vice President, Innovation