We help federal agencies incorporate systems that elevate the talents of YOUR PEOPLE. Not the other way around.
Bridging the gap between business and technology.
Veracity Consulting is a Woman and Native American owned and operated business. While we realize our diverse make-up is important to our client partners, we also understand that the meaning of diversity expands beyond our MBE/WBE/DBE and 8(a) business certifications. Therefore we strive to bring different perspectives to make each project more successful and we do this with constant research and innovation. Because of this, those who seek a diversity partner always gain value beyond the below business certifications.
DUNS # 792532835
SBA 8(a) Certified
SBA Women Owned SB Certified
SBA Small Disadvantage Business Certified
Native American Owned
WBE by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
MBE by NMSDC –National Minority Supplier Diversity Council
DBE by State of Kansas
MBE by City of Kansas City MO
WMBE by State of Missouri
LGBT-Owned Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
GSA Schedule 70 #GS35F213CA
IT (Schedule 70) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, offering innovative information technology solutions to federal, state and local governments™ in a timely manner. Schedule 70 is a long-term contract issued by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and signifies that the GSA has determined that Veracity Consulting’s pricing is fair and reasonable and we are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 – Other computer Related Services
541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
GSA STARS II # GS00Q17GWD2224
The 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) GWAC II is a small business set-aside contract for technology solutions. The federal government can buy cost-effective, innovative solutions for information technology (IT) requirements through Government wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs).
- Pre-competed, multiple award contracts
- Aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture
- Five-year base with one, five-year option
- Contract types: fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms
- Ordering procedures based on Fair Opportunity (FAR 16.505)
- Directed task orders up to $4 million
- Program ceiling – $10 billion
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) and Small Business credit
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Free Training and support from STARS II GWAC acquisition team
- Avoids bundling concerns
- Limited protest ability in accordance with NDAA 2008
- Low user fee (0.0075) capped for large orders
- Sole source awards up to $4 million ceiling
- The STARS II contract provides support for all current IT and any new technologies, which may emerge during the lifecycle of the contract. These IT services and solutions include support for specific systems and applications, infrastructure, systems integration, information assurance, and related training and program management.
VP, Federal Operations: Chris Barr
Phone: (913) 945-1912, ext 112
GSA STARS II website
EPA – Provide a full range of technical and professional information Technology (IT) support services, including all operation and infrastructure support.
USDA – Provide business application and IT infrastructure network support services support.
DOJ State of Hawaii – Provides a full range of support services, including office automation, web-based application development, and LAN support.
GSA – Provides full range of administrative and technical support services for the GSA Fleet Management Division (FMD).
Army USACAC IDIQ – Sub to Cubic – providing a full spectrum of training, education and scientific research services, through explorations of existing and emerging technologies, studies and analyses, experiments and development.
Treasury FDIC – Provide full range of technical, data and business application support to Division of Resolution and Receivership (DRR)